3mm Cannulas and Trocars
YelloPort+plus™ 3mm - 'Ultra' Minimally Invasive Surgery
The aim of 3mm surgery is to substantially reduce post-operative pain and trauma for the patient, promote faster recovery time and improve ‘cosmesis’ (minimal scarring) by making smaller incisions. Contact us today!
Key Strengths of YelloPort+plus™ 3mm
- Impressive strength despite reduced size
- Lightweight and small profile in construction
- Cannula cap designed to allow easy instrument insertion
- Perfect complement to Logi™Range 3mm Resposable® instruments
YelloPort+plus™ 3mm Obturator Options
Pencil Point Obturator
YelloPort+plus™ 3mm Cannulae Options without Thread
Cannula + Luer
YelloPort+plus™ 3mm Cannulae Options with Thread
Cannula + Thread
Cannula + Luer + Thread
YelloPort+plus™ 3mm Consumables
1 per pack
10 per pack
More Information About Minimally Invasive Surgery
Minimally invasive surgery (MIS), commonly known as 'keyhole' surgery, involves entering the skin through small incisions with the aim of ensuring:
- Less post-operative pain and trauma
- Faster recovery
- Improved cosmesis (cosmetic appearance of scarring)
- Less invasive than open surgery
- Marco Adamo, Consultant Surgeon
- “I have found YelloPort+plus™ 3mm ports extremely good, especially for use in laparoscopic hernia repairs. In my opinion, they are as good as the conventional 5mm instruments, just smaller. The fact that they are smaller means they require smaller incisions and the surgical dissection is more precise.”
Cleaning and Sterilization:
YelloPort Trocars and Cannulae are suitable for cleaning in Commercial Washing / Disinfecting machines.
All components capable of sterilizaton in pressurised steam using standard autoclave cycles.
Flash Sterilizaton Not Recommended. It shortens product life.
With Dynamic Air-Removal steam sterilization: Porous Load. Yelloports are "Wrapped Instruments".
Exposure Temperature = 132 - 137C with dynamic air-removal steam sterilization: porous load. Wrapped Instruments.
Exposure Time = 4 minutes.
With Gravity Displacement Steam Sterilization, Non-Wrapped Instruments. Yelloports are "Unwrapped Non-Porous Items".
Recommended Sterilizaton Temperature = 132 - 137C.
Exposure Time = 15 minutes.
DO NOT sterilize in Ethylene Oxide (EO or ETO).